Monday, November 3, 2008

I did it.

I worked yesterday at Citro and I did it...okay my friend Troy did but still my hair is short! I have to admit that last night I had anxiety. Jason made me feel so beautiful, he actually likes it. I have to remind myself that who cares if society makes woman with long hair the "beautiful ones" PLEASE! I need to feel beautiful and confident no matter the length. This cut was inspired by Katie Holmes. I'm a big fan of her bob (last year), this cut that I have, and her style in general. 

 
My hair had gotten long enough to put in a pony tail and I was doing that everyday! What's the point of long hair if it's up all the time?? A little edge in your hair can make your whole wardrobe look chic and crisp. 

I have not yet taken photos of me, but I have a photo below of Katie Holmes. I think I'm going to start blogging beauty secrets and style TODAY. Nothing that is soooo last year. ; ) 
* I will post photos later tonight or tomorrow so that you can tell me the truth! If you hate that's ok. No matter the vote...Hair is hair and it grows back. If I did not cut my hair I would always wonder what this cut would have looked like on me. My motto NO REGRETS! 
    

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.