Friday, April 17, 2009

Tuffy my Birthday Boy!

                                                 

One of my many joys. 
Tuffy has brought so much joy into our lives since I was 13 years old..The house always feels warm and inviting with his welcome. Yesterday my brother/baby turned 11. My mom brought Tuffy home within weeks of my brother moving out. We have always said he's my brother since he filled a lil. void. I can't really smother lots of words for him because, I'm sure you would not understand unless you knew me...How much I love him! 

*In honor of his day yesterday, I made him eggs for breakfast.
*Took him & Zoe on a nice walk to Peet's. 
*Gave him some ice cream after dinner (VERY lil.) 

He hated his birthday hat. 

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.