Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Freckled face.



I was thinking about the sun and I keep day dreaming today... Really I do, really I am! I think I miss my freckles. When the sun hides so does my freckles! To be honest I think it's my fault. It's either freckles and wrinkles or lighter skin with no freckles. Makes sense okayyy probably not because you don't know my skin. Everyday religiously I apply sunscreen.

Freckles only appear on my skin when I play in the sun and since it's been hiding recently I'm a white Mexican.

I was always self conscious as a kid. Now forget it even famous peeps are sporting there freckled faces. And darn by golly I will too. : )

~koko.

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.