Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Laugh out loud.

Tears ran down my face..No containing. A blog I follow..A Cup of Joe featured a website called Awkward Family Photos must I say more. I'm thinking...If I'm having a bad day I know exactly where to go! So once you make your visit to the website, Be so kind and tell me what picture you laughed out loud at. Ohhh & if you happen to have one yourself OHH by all means share. I have the perfect one BUT I think my family would KILL me if I did. My brothers gold teeth. My mom's HUGE nest {I mean hair} My dads shoulder pads that where pillows. and me you ask? well I just happen to be naturally perfect. Nahhhh I was just sucking my thumb!


koko.

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.