Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back and strong!

Third times a charm! Tonight J and I will be going to the NO DOUBT concert...I just can't wait. I will post pictures later till then wish me luck that I get my LAMB bag autographed.. I just might pass out... I work with artists all the time and I'm never "star struck" BUT if I saw Gwen it would probably make me a bit "unprofessional". I have been a die hard fan...From her early days of No Doubt to her solo career I have loved it all.


After J and I said I do we walked down the aisle to this song..YES it's a bit ironic but it's Gwen and it makes me smile...If you knew me you would understand. ; 0

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.