Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2 years....


TWO yrs. ago on August 29th I married a man whom I grow to loVE mas y mas.
I won't go into the why he's so perfect & how he rocks my world.
{now}
I leave you with....
WE are getting our 2yr. photo shoot pictures taken by thee
mark brookes.
check em out {at}

To some it may seem kinda cheesy to have 2yr. wedding anniversary pictures taken, BUT unfortunately my family in the past has not been able to document marriage and other special events. SO I'm making an effort to make sure Jason and I have pictures taken around our anniversary. I can't wait! As soon as I get pictures back I'll make sure to keep you all posted. Hope your having a great night.

{ wedding day }
{1 yr. photo }

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.