Monday, August 24, 2009

{Flower Power}

This sweet bride needed HELP.
I'm not a florist but when I heard through the grapevine that she was considering NO flowers due to a tight budget, I just could not.would not rest until I convinced her that no matter the budget it could be done! I remembered the steps I took with my florist and decided I would do the same with her. We scheduled an early morning trip to the flower mart in San Francisco & that was a glorious moment, we got in and got out in less than an 1 1/2 and picked all the flowers. I think they came out great! When she saw them she cried....I'm guessing that is a great sign ; 0

1 comment:

Mari said...

This was very touching to read. Your such a sweetheart, and my God! Those flowers look amazing! You should consider adding flower arrangements to your resume :)

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.