Saturday, October 3, 2009

{Bestie}...i do.



She was cooler than a cucumber on her day. Glowing with joy & beauty...The stress that most woman experience.. never faced Danielle. That's just who she is..Happy.Simple.Calm.

My bestie said "i do" in early August.... I was her matron of honor {that makes you sound ollld} & hair stylist. The wedding was so them, Outside by the lake near huge Pine trees. Nature was a main attraction, less was more...and that was just the way she wanted it.

I love her for many reason and I wanted to share a snippet of her day. Danielle I wish you the best from now until forever! Your my better half {friend}. Love you always...

Photo: abiq photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh KOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I heart you!!!!!! Thanks for everything!!I enjoy all our talks. The more random the topic the better! :)

Love,
Danielle

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.