Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Phone Number Change. Got paper & a pen?

Jessica. 

Jasmine. My X Betsey Girls!!!!  
My long lost loves if you are reading this it's because Jessica I got your message. I have been wanting to talk with you girl! I miss you so much. I have been hanging out with Kat and Paulina like twice a week because my aunt had there number. That's the only reason why I still have my friends. The guy at AT&T told me "don't worry senorita those numbers are saved" Yeah...right... I would love to just post my new number BUT.. There are weird people living on this planet. E-mail me and I will give you my number. Can't wait to hear from you. 

karlaquiz@gmail.com 

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.