Tuesday, June 24, 2008

APRIL-MAY-JUNE....& ALMOST JULY!! This is Random.

Geshhh what kind of Blogger am I?? A bad one I admit. 

If I could I would re write the same thing I wrote in the last blog because we have been busy if not busier! So many exciting adventures have taken place these last couple months. I'm very much so looking forward to this Summer and celebrating our one year of marriage. Wait...I'm married and have been for one year?Karla Quisenberry is my name? With all honesty and my sarcasm aside (step aside now) it feels like yesterday when I looked at him and said "I'm yours forever". I'll leave the mushy conversation for the month of August and return to our life rocks right now and it can't get better (Thank you Jesus). 

Since so much time has passed I must bullet point our weekends as of late. 

* We moved out of our apartment and are living with the latin parental units (which we love) since June 1st 
* Eric our friend came to visit so we took him to Napa and S.F.
*Our cousins Nic and Erin took us camping 
* Had a mother- daughter weekend which of course featured the mall and spa! Hey the men decided to go fishing and well as wonderful wives we could not say no ; ) 
*Started a new job

And plenty mas but... I can't go into everything! 

This July we will be celebrating my birthday in Vegas with Eric at the MGM to go see ColdPlay!! The weekend after I'm having a pool party (Hello Kitty themed) at my mom's July 25th @ 6:30 p.m. soooo if you want to come e-mail me. 

Mom and Dad Quiz Jason and I will be visiting you soon = ) 
We are working on our 1 year vacation spot.....I can't tell it's all in the making. Let's just say it's going to be hotttttt. 

Maybe later this week I can post some resent pictures. Hope you all are having a marvelous week and if not...Make it one! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karla,
It was great to see you and the fam a couple weeks ago in Napa. I just saw your bulletin on Myspace, didnt realize you had a blog....thats so cute.. and reading it makes me miss you and your family. You guys are the nicest, funnest family I know, and I really enjoyed spending time with you guys in cancun and the heart to hearts ive had with your mama. She is so great. You all are! Miss you and im glad you and your hubby are doing great =)keep in touch sweets!

Shyla said...

you know I adore you right?

I still cant believe we are rounding out a year....wow.

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.