Monday, November 24, 2008

E-mail

I just e-mailed this and thought I should Blog it as well. If you can come, the more the marry er.

Hello family & Friends.... The Holidays are quickly approaching, as you know this year has been tough for many of us financially. Despite all of the mess in this crazy economy we are Blessed!! We all have a pillow and bed that we lie our head on every night, we all have more food in our fridge than most, and we still go shopping. Speaking to some friends of mine we all have a little tug in our hearts to DO SOMETHING! If you would like to participate in helping the homeless in the city please respond to this e-mail. Below are some details. This is not a structured min. by min. thing we are simply going to help out the needy.
* Meet at Dublin Bart no later than 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 26, 2008
* Give Karla $10.00 per person plus whatever you need to buy your own Bart ticket. Depending on how the night goes and how quickly we pass out we will eat if you would like or you can ride back on your own to Bart...we can eat a cheap casual dinner in the city.

The 10.00 will include drink,snacks,socks, and dinner for the homeless. I will have everything in my Element and we will distribute everything in bags so that we can all carry something. I will show you all a receipt on what I purchased. I need to do the shopping Tuesday TOMORROW so I need to know a confirmed number no later than Tomorrow at 5pm!!
**Please bring a backpack! If you don't have one let me know. So this is the plan let me know how many are in to help out the less fortunate. We are going to have a great time and every time I think I'm going to Bless someone else I end up feeling so Blessed!!!
** Any of your friends or family are soooo invited. Just let me know por fabor.
We will be going out rain or shine!
Love you all and Hope you have a wonderful week.
XO. Karla "koko" Quiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats sooo cool Karla, I hope it all goes well.
Love ya bubblebut,
-Anna Quiz xoxo

Corrie said...

Karla I know that we don't know each other very well but I am thankful for this blog stuff so we can know each other better. I read this blog and was so proud of you for what you want to do. I think it is so important to remember those who have less. Matthew and I will be serving Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday at the mission here in our town. We will be thinking of you and what you are doing too. Wishing you and Jason many blessings this Thanksgiving!

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.