Sunday, November 23, 2008

Smile.

Tis the SEASON!! On Wednesday my whole family made it into the city to celebrate my mom's B-day (I will post later). No I won't reveal her age! Shame on you ; ) Anyhoooo for those that know me know every year I go to the outdoor ice skating rink in the financial district in S.F. 


I mean I dream it all through the year! To make the story short/Blog to my surprise this year it has moved....It's okay, friends. It just got better!!..like wayy better. It's now cheaper and at a better location!! This is better than a Sale at Nordis. It's in the dead smack center on Union Square! The huge Christmas tree is right next to it.. Here is the link, you must go.  http://www.unionsquareshop.com/UnionSquareIceRink.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one in Walnut Creek too!!

Lorissa said...

I hope that ice skating trip was better than the one we tried to take in Walnut Creek when Vince and I came out...the porta-potty incident was an unfortunate event.

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.