Friday, January 9, 2009

Date Me.

Jason I spent every waking moment with you for 10 days straight,it was perfect. You hardly got on my nerves and we had a blast! Now we have had a full weeks worth of work and "normal life" and I'm dieing for you to take me out TONIGHT. I will openly admit I love Jason's attention! Is there something wrong with that? Negative.

Marriage:
Marriage is a social, religious, spiritual, or legal union of individuals. This union may also be called matrimony, while the ceremony that marks its beginning is usually called a wedding and the married status created is sometimes called wedlock.


That's what my handy Wikipedia says...
I would like to HIGHLIGHT Social! This post came to my mind because today is Friday and well...tonight's the night to have some fun. Jason and I are going out to dinner and a movie. If your not married no RUSH but when it happens it's so amazing.

Have fun with your loved one.

***Smooches***

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Hope you had a blast!! Marriage is the best - 30+ years later and we still got it!! =)

BTW, how did you get the video to upload to your blog?? I have tried and tried with one of my fav music videos and can't...argghh...

oh that's right - you're married to a techie and I am so not...

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.