Monday, January 12, 2009

I Had 2. Blog

Today has been a long day..I'm still in my office but I had to Blog. To some blogging is a chore or a 5 hr process, but to me this is a stress reliever...


Tomorrow, early AM is my first coffee meeting to set out a informal guide for the Charity Fashion Show! I'm super excited it's one step of many that will help this all be a success. With God's help and organization this is going to be a **WINNER**


Who has seen Brides war?? After work Tomorrow I'm making my way to Walnut Creek for some girl time!! We will be seeing that movie and I can't wait. This is a funny picture of Anne Hathaway, she went to get a tan!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen it yet?
-AGQ

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.