Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Musica Maestro # 2

While in London in 2006 I met these beautiful charming ladies that introduced me to Lily Allens music. One friend just happened to have a voice. Ya know the kind that should sing outside of the shower. he he She would sing "Sometimes when I see you crying...." OK you weren't there.sorry! Point being (focus koko focus) She came out with a new beat! It's just wicked cool. My love saw it on itunes & bought it for me. He listens to it so much now he knows the lyrics. It's that good. Not just 3 songs into it..the whole stinken cd. Chinese I think is my fav. tune.

Let's jet to London now...I want to go back! Well first stop Madrid! 
  Hasta Luego

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.