Friday, March 20, 2009

Empty void.....finally filled.

This post is very special to me. For a long. long. long (you get the point) time now 
I have been wanting a puppy. A puppy that would be more like my baby. 
That day has come! She is beautiful & such a lady! My husband loves her. 
Mom.dad.husband. & everyone else LOVES her. 
Allow me to now introduce to you...
ZOE. 




This is only day one & I'm sooo in love. 
Jason picked me up from my hotel with ZOE in the car dressed head to toe. My family is a dog family. Actually I'm not too happy with that word...I prefer four legged baby. : ) 
xoxo your.
Koko 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh my gosh! So stinkin cute! I love her outfits and can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

She is so freakin' adorable!!!! OMG, Alia will die when she sees her, that is exactly the kind of dog I hope to have one day. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family :)

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.