Friday, March 20, 2009

The wheels on the bus...

go round. & round.

Sorry this photo is not very clear...I would fix that if I knew how..Please take into consideration that my "better" half (computer genuis) a.k.a. my nerd is away from me. I thought it would be cool to give you a visual.. of my bus stops for the next 24 days! After our last show in Philadelphia I'm hopin on a beautiful plane to North Carolina. My sister in law is gettin married. So the whole family is meeting up for some good fun! 
     Then Jason and I flyyyy home. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs! they're so fun and fresh!
Ahh your touring with keith!! that's sounds super fun! who is opening for him? how exciting!! you're gunna have to tell me alllll about it! be safe = )

♥ jessica murillo

Koko Quiz said...

Jessica!! Thank you.....Nobody is opening..can you believe that. He is playing only for his # 1 fans so it's small and intimate.

let's hang out for the 10,00000 time : )

Mari said...

You wanna stop by Georgia? :)

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.