Monday, March 23, 2009

Skin Deeeep.




Beauty comes from within. 

Beauty is skin deep. 
Not sure who said it, but I know this is truth. & I think I have heard it before.
If not I'm sooo stinken cool that I came up with that ; 0

We all know that inner beauty is what shines from within and reflects on the outside. This is true....dry.oily.normal. & I'm sure there is half & half & probably some other name to describe your skin.

I want to share about skin and what a high priority it should have on your list. As a lady we take what we think is a must in our beauty regiment and try our best to fit it in our budget, when we want to feel pretty or get a compliment.

Before I buy clothes. Before I buy hair products. Before I buy makeup.
**** I buy good skin care products****

WHY? the way your skin looks reflects what happens on the inside. If you don't drink a lot of water, eat healthy, and for PEETS SAKE..My BIG NO NO- wash your face at night!! I promise you won't have nice skin. Sleeping really helps too. I know most of you have heard this before. But for some reason I felt it necessary to share with you. So many times before I go to bed I have to drag myself out and wash my face. It truly pays off. The results are great. Consistency is a key. 
Please get rid of the thought that this costs $$$ 
NOOO some great products can be purchased at Wal-Mart! Seek and ye shall find (Bible verse)

Also please wear sunscreen EVERY day. Rain or shine I apply sunscreen after I put on my lotion. I have noticed such a dramatic change since I have switched to a better and higher #. I have major freckles and as soon as the sun hits my face I have polka dots EVERYWHERE. This helps Big time. 

I have done lots of research and skin fascinates me, if you have any questions or would like some advice on in expensive and $$$ pricey products I know both! I have used various products and have read about others. 

Your Koko.
Xoxo. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have ideas of good products, I'm all ears! Ever since I started working out with Paco I have been breaking out BIG time...and that's with me washing off my make-up beforehand. All my usual cleansers and toners are not working :(

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.