Monday, April 13, 2009

pOP rOCKS & hospital beds.

Thank you Jesus 5 pounds 7 ounces!
(Tagadella nights movie) LOL..

Dr. says we are able to go HOME.

We will be back here tomorrow though, Further testing will be done..BUT Jason gets to be home, get cleaned up & rest in our bed! Yipeeee

Thanks so much friends & family for all your l.o.v.e & support. I have been relaying all your messages to Jason. You guys RoCk!!

Ohhh super funny story. Brother came in to visit with a bag filled with POP RocKs!! He said let's all live on the wild side...Huh?? So we opened a pack each and PoP RoCKed our mouths off. It was sooo loud! Your could hear the popping from the hallway. It was the first time I had seen Jason laugh so hard in a couple days. oPPs forgot to mention the bright green pet ferret he brought! Thanks brother you made us laugh so hard.

Then my dad came in right after and said "Jason, I'm bringing you a man's gift".....It was A GUN magazine! I'm guessing there is no need for me to explain the conversation that followed. Ohhhh how I love my family.

* This will be my last -Jason update- post until we get test results. Soooo Thank you everyone!

Xoxo Your.
Koko

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Whoo hooo!!!! What a relief!! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the pop rock story!!!
Thank God Jason is okay and back home.

-kat

Corrie said...

Karla you and Jas have been in my prayers. My mom just told me yesterday about all this. I am praying that God will give the doctors wisdom. I pray for God's mighty healing hand to be upon Jas and for peace to fill you as you wait for word on the prognosis. I have spent my share of time in hospitals, I know it is not any fun. Please let us know how you are both doing.

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.