Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let's do it Again.

I want to get married again. I'm married to the l.o.v.e. of my life. No regrets here. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. BUT I want to get married to him again. Wearing another dress & walking down another aisle. Is that bad? The butterflies in my stomach still exist when I think about it. I saw this photo & it gave me the "want to get married again bug". YES it exists and it bites woman like me who cry at all the "cheesy" parts in a movie. Who like to snuggle more than anything. Who cry when they see a happy bride looking like a gorgeous Bride.

The picture above would be something I would wear...just if.just if I get married again.

Jason will you marry me?
Xoxo.

Your "sappy" wife.

2 comments:

PAU said...

DO IT!!! WHY NOT??? Renew your VOWS sista!

Marilyn said...

You are TOO cute!! I concur, yes, by all means, renew your vows! :)

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.