Friday, April 10, 2009

Remember His Goodness.

 
As most of you know I'm home now. I'm happy to announce/type that my sheets are clean.My clothes are hung & smell pretty. My babies have been walked and fed as well. Soup is on the stove. The pile of mail that haunted my dreams the first night that I arrived has been tackled! Hoorayy! Bills.bills.bills. & yeahhhh you get the point. 


I went to Target or as some of us call "Tarshey" to make it sound more snazzy. The parking lot was full the people inside the store, moody people! I felt like I was gliding, not really in the store..do you get what I mean? 

Why do most of us go crazzzyyy during a Holiday? Christmas-Easter. It's about Jesus. We should be spending time with family and take things sloooww. Nothing wrong with going to the store. I guess the root of my frustration is that Easter is not about cute baskets and eggs....The people in the store should smile and be happy. It makes me sad that it's become what it is..I'm not mad at anyone, I'm just shocked at what has become of our society. 
On a lighter note....

On tonight's Menu: Potato Soup.  
Watching: Passion of the Christ. 

Tomorrow: Family time all day at my aunts and I'm in charge of desserts : ) brownies and who knows what else....Maybe some Pistachio pudding (Thanxs abby)  

Be Blessed today and everyday. Remember Jesus loves you & He died for our sins. God is good all the time! Through my good days and bad I always try to remember I have my health.food.family. and most important LOVE. 

 Zep 3:17 (NIV) The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

1 John 4:16 (NIV) And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

Your Koko 

Xoxo

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.