Monday, May 11, 2009

Currently thinking.

Just thinking ahead. AS always.... SO the 2 year wedding anniversary is around the corner : ) August 28th. For my 15th Birthday my parents took me on a trip I could never forget....That time was such a special time. Where memories stayed, it was not like any other trip.


We sailed along all the Greek Islands and made a couple stops in Turkey and London. Jason has not traveled much out of the Country & since we both have almost seen every state in the Country we like to go Bon Voyage outside the U.S. 

Right now I'm grinning at the possibilities due to our "economic state" Right now is the best time to pack up and GO! Tickets are cheap.. 

So where do you want to go? First stop for me Barcelona, Spain. 
Pack up baby.... Think of the possibility. 

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.