Monday, May 11, 2009

Tied hands.

House.on hold= out of my control.

Business Adventure. on hold.= same 
Other project. on hold. = same
= desperate heart. 
 Things are in progress BUT do you ever feel your hands are tied? I do! Everything super exciting seems so far away. I want it all now. But I have to remember it's all going on but because I have no control it just seems like days are months in a deep sea with no ground. Help me, I want to cry. I want the website.cards.product. But perfect takes time...

On A flip side: HAVE YOU SEEN HOW TO WEAR COLOR IN THE GLAMOUR MAGAZINE?! 
OMG. perfection! The photos.the color. We are headed to Cabo again in June and this is just what my eyes needed to see. Dang. Renee you look so hott. 

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.