Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Drawing a blank.

Name: Marlon Brando
Do you ever wish you lived your teen years in this era? I do. I stumbled across this photo & fell in l.o.v.e. with it all. It's black & white. Oh my.. just look at his smile! Today I got a bit of "writers block".. I convinced myself there was no need to share that information..BUT then again why not?! What inspires you? I have had my mind in a million other places this week. 
I have been dreaming good dreams & have been very fortunate...
This is my " "thankful" time. I won't ask for more just sit in awe.

PS. In the 1950's I soo would have worn this AND looked at him like that!
 Babe if your reading...that's only if you where not around! ; ) Your my numero uno. Hottie


No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.