Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's got me Heated!

Currently yelled for my husband as words from the dictionary that should not be said fly out of my mouth!!! 


United Airlines has really Pissed me off! I see a charge in my account and they are saying I was not charged? Seriously. Then because of this whole Pig Flu my husbands return flight home has been completely canceled. HMMM now I think that I should charge them. Why not?? They add all these fee's every minute. 

I won't go into all the details cause it just makes me GRRRR mad. On the flip side...

  • United is reimbursing me my flight from S.F. to Cabo 
  • Because of all the drama we are only paying $200.00 for J's ticket. 
I dislike you United but I'm happy we kinda got in a fight because all this has worked out. 

Xoxo. 

Koko- your frequent flyer. 

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.