Monday, May 11, 2009

Eyes & Nose.


Taste bud.
Nose.
My father's garden is blooming. This is the time.the season. I pick from the garden and let the roses make our room smell yummy. The pink rose bush is still coming along. I'll show you those beauties later. For now enjoy another one of my favorites. 
Taste bud.
Eyes. 
For some time now I have kept my eye out for my Spring/Summer purse. I FOUND her. For only $25.00 on SALE. Oh & that's a lil. sneak peak into my dress closet.  I happen to think all those colors are perfecto together. 

PS. These photos have been taken on my B.B. so sorry~ We are going to buy another camera this month. Be patient. I know I'm trying....

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.