Monday, May 4, 2009

Some Beautiful Ladies.

Ash on far left. She wanted a messy bun with a braid. 
I loved. Loved her dress!!

Emily got married 2 weeks ago!! I was happy when asked to do hair & makeup. Natural beauty is what she requested with curls that just flow...I think I got that. I did my own hair and makeup for my wedding and since then I have been asked...This is not an area of expertise for me BUT I have dappled in this area and I love it!  

Ash had the whole bohemian thing going on and I'm sooo into that. Her style was a "formal" effortless beauty if that makes sense. My brothers wedding is in Cabo next month and when I saw her dress well I thought that was what would be greeeat for that occasion! Gesh speaking of that I need to hit the gym. NOW! 

So darlin readers just wanted to share a bit of what I have been doing....
Hope you all are having a beauty full day! 

xoxo.

koko

No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.