Friday, May 1, 2009

Sewing 101.

I have a million & one reasons to start sewing. I have a list of items that need to be made. It's like my dreamy TO-DO list. My great buddy Lydia has a do it all Super mom Palma that can well...Make it all. Let's just say she has a trunk full of baby garments that's she has already made for her UN-born grandchildren! Since the day Lydia got engaged mama Fitch took out her handy dandy gadgets and got to WORK. Next week my sewing for Dummies class begins at her lovely home. I can't wait! I'm dreaming of all the dreamy items that I will make..


I have been waiting for this for oh so long. 

2 comments:

Mama Quiz said...

Looking forward to all the great things you will make!! Love you, wish I was there to help!!

Corrie said...

Again, jealous! I have a sewing machine that I got for Christmas that I don't know how to use! Wishing I could be there to take some lessons with you. Learn for me girl.

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.