Sunday, August 31, 2008

I was NOT finished!






























My Blog posted before I was finished soooo Then.... Jason and I received last minute tickets (Thank God) to go see and meet Linkin Park and Chris Cornell and several other bands that where invited to join the Project Revolution tour.


**Tomorrow while I'm at the airport waiting,wishing, and thinking I will blog about the last two weeks and what's ahead on the Quiz calendar mean while I would like to say that August 29th was our one year anniversary and well quit frankly it did not go as expected. I thought we where going to be celebrating by the beach BUT instead we went to Canada for 2 days! I'm thankful and very very much in love more than I was the day I married my Jason Andrew and all I really need is him so it was perfect. We stayed at a bed and breakfast that has been around since the 1800's. Anyways.....off to bed I go mannana is another day. 

Don't let the bed bugs bite! 

xoxo. 


No comments:

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.