Sunday, November 30, 2008

Making an offer.

We have been pre-approved and this past Holiday weekend we found what we think might be home. Tomorrow we will be putting an offer on a townhouse in San Ramon which is about 30-45 minutes from San Francisco. 

The house that we might purchase is HUGE! It's a two story with two ginormous rooms and closets. There are 2 1/2 baths and it's location is very nice. On the flip side of what sounds picture perfect it's a bit run down and needs some TLC but honestly who better than MY husband and I. He can fix anything and the man could have been an architect/interior designer. Sometimes he puts me to shame. Anyhow from here on out we will continue to look and pray that if that place should be ours that it will happen! 

With much love, nervousness, and anxiousness. 
thee Mrs. Q 


Anonymous said...

Woot-Woot! :))))
-Anna xoxo

Abigail Q said...

ahhh! so excited for you guys!

Marilyn said...

I pray it works out!! :)

Lorissa said...

I'm so excited for you guys....can't wait to find out.

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.