Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rockin First Lady


She is a singer, writer, musician, mother, model,  and FIRST LADY. 


Before she took the title of first lady I had begun to collect her cd's. CARLA Bruni. My papi bought her cd for me because I'm Karla as well. He knows I love to listen to music in various languages especially french! Hence the reason for my lovely gift several years ago. Now look where she is now. 

If you have not listened to her cd please do so. Carla was criticized in the beginning now she has become an example and inspiration to many. She was recently interviewed in Paris, if you log on to instyle.com you can see her photo and interview. 

Ohhh and some of her songs are playing on my blog if you stay and listen for a bit you can hear..
One of Carla Bruni's songs was played at our wedding **tear**

1 comment:

Mari said...

My sister loves her CD..i haven't heard it. I'll have to check it out.

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.