Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hay Amor

Love. SOME call it single awareness day. OTHERS call it Love Day. 


This day I'm spending it with my love. my love bird. 
I love Jesus. 
I love my husband.
I love my Family. 
I love my friends.
I love Tuffy

I love a lot of other things too. Whoever you choose to share your love with today remember it's not just once a year. Love always. Everyone needs to be loved.
If your single ENJOY it. embrace it. GO watch Shopaholic! Time goes fast don't sit and mope. 

I thank God everyday for having people that support me and love even thorough my short coming. Thank you for loving... 


1 comment:

Mari said...

Well said...enjoy love everyday of the year.

Did you go watch Shopaholic? I laughed my head off...too cute. I went shopping the next day and asked myself "is this an investment???"

My husband has faith that the movie might help with my love for shopping :)

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.