Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hippie Head. Want one??

While sitting at a coffee shop with hunny I got a bright idea.... I have a concept shoot with a photographer in the next couple weeks. I can't wait! Sorry I'm not allowed to share what the concept is.... BUT I thought this might be greeeat. I created a hippy head band. Not your typical Forever 21 purchase. This one is different. It was 
created with green moss,butterflies, and flowers

I will post pictures of the shoot once it is complete. BUT for now I will give you a snippet of what it looks like. If you would like one made the same or different e.mail me at kokoquiz@gmail.com 
I can adjust the hippie head to you your taste. Maybe a nice one for your wedding? Don't worry I can take the green moss out! ; ) hey or maybe you like it??

For now I want to share a bit of joy I have..Blessings are coming and I can't wait to see what God has in store. I know I have mentioned a secret project nooo it has not fallen to the way side. I'm making sure things are started properly and for that reason alone..it's taking time. The same weekend that I have a shoot, I will be in LA picking out fabric! 
Just be praying for us to make wise choices. 

I would have used another model...sorry guys I'm all I have today..well other than Honey man but he didn't jump for joy at the thought of wearing a butterfly on his head! 

5 comments:

Suzanne Jeanette said...

I love your blog! Ryan saw your post on facebook and sent me your info, he knows I love blogs. :) Keep it up, your headband is adorable, and I love your photos!
Suzanne Jaeger

Anonymous said...

That headband is SUPER cute!! Great job! :)

Mari said...

OMG! Where and when can i get my hippy head! I love it! :)

Koko Quiz said...

I made that headband...I'm thinking one for your daughter similar to this one?? Do you want one as well? I will make and ship to your home.

It will take 7-10 business days. Let me know if your really interested.

xoxo

Mari said...

Good morning! Yes, i'd be interested in getting one for my daughter. I'm thinking about having her wear it for a spring photo shoot-maybe she can wear for Easter too :)
Do I have to log onto etsy.com to order it?

Find A Post.

Brief & to the point.

My photo
San Francisco-bay/Los Angeles, United States
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by... maybe your in a hurry, maybe not. Hope you enjoy your stay.